Travel with your wheelchair

NbrysonNbryson Posts: 3Member
First Comment Photogenic
Hello, my name is Nicole and I work with caregivers and people living with paralysis on a daily basis. The struggle to be able to build a new routine around being in a wheelchair can be difficult and there are many mobility options that make that process a lot easier. I am happy to help people navigate through that, and make sure that that no matter where you need to travel, you have a mobility solution to get you there. I am currently working with Port Authority to have more standardized mobility options available at all of the tristate area airports. I also have many contacts throughout the mobility industry nationwide, so if you are looking to take a trip anywhere throughout the country, I can assist in making sure you have the transportation needs necessary to make that possible. It is vitally important for people living with paralysis to not be held back from things they enjoy the most.

Comments

• Monica.TMonica.T Posts: 105Member ✭✭
    25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    If anyone is thinking of traveling to Gatlinburg, TN this summer, Wild Bear Falls indoor Water Park has handicap lifts , they even have a handicap lift for the Lazy River (that encircles the entire park) and also for one of the large hot tubs :) and an elevator to the food cafe' , bathrooms and changing areas are also handicap accessible.  The park even allowed us to use Charlie's Spring Float. And compared to other waterparks in Pigeon Forge; Wild Bear Falls was extremely affordable.