What are some topics that you would LOVE us to cover?

WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 259Moderator Moderator
100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Answer
edited April 16 in Tips and Tricks
Hey Gals & Guys,

We are taking this one out to YOU! 
We would love to know what sort of content you would like to see discussed on our page. Are there ANY questions you are dying to ask? Or perhaps, there was something that we briefly touched on but didn't fully explain? Whether, it be our stories, feeds, forums, private or public groups...please feel free to let us know what you are missing. 

Also, is there a topic that you have found particularly useful? Please leave a comment below. We too, need reminders that what we are doing and discussing has value to our community. 

Thanks a bunch,

Elena & Brooke
WAGS of SCI
Your WAGS of SCI
(Elena and Brooke)

Best Answer

• FROYDELAPENAFROYDELAPENA Posts: 4Member
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment Photogenic
    Accepted Answer
    What would be NICE to cover are those controversial issues or something people do NOT want to talk about but would love to hear or read about it.

CONTROVERSIAL - what's right or moral for us may be wrong or immoral for others (and vice versa); our need, wants, desires, or preferences even our priorities are so unique in our own ways as well as our situations and general beliefs in life. So many people around the world have so many cultures and traditions that may be weird for us but just one of the norms for them.

SEX or anything TABOO!!! - so many people have so many secrets or afraid to ask others (even afraid or too embarrassed to ask professionals e.g. their doctors). many are hoping someone would address their concerns so they don't need to "come out". May would just read but too embarrassed to participate because they are afraid of what others may say or think about them (being judged).

Let's avoid talking about politics and religions but instead, let's talk about personal growth and development such as increasing our self-esteem and self-confidence.

Answers

• BrookeUBrookeU Posts: 169Moderator Moderator
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Anything that could build self-esteem! Nothing sugarcoated, but just to prove that heathy romantic relationships can still exist with SCI in the picture. It's hard for me as a younger sister to convince my brother that there is someone out there for him, so I need all the evidence I can get to prove him wrong haha
  • WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 259Moderator Moderator
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Answer
    Great ideas! both very important topics. Thank you!

@FROYDELAPENA Very important topics to discuss here. Self confidence and self esteem are key, and sometimes building them can be a life long adventure. 

@BrookeU Do you follow our Instagram page? We features couples on the regular and discuss all things love, and relationship related. 
    Your WAGS of SCI
    (Elena and Brooke)