Having a Sense of Humor (ft. a joke)

BrookeUBrookeU Posts: 108Moderator Moderator
25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Awesomes Photogenic
I wasn't sure where the best place for this post was, so I decided that it could go here since having a sense of humor is essential to my brother living his life. Something I left out of my DC posts (you can read those about our visit there by going to my profile) was this funny little thing that happened at a beer garden we went to.

We were looking over the menu, and my brother happened to order this beer (yes, it's boozy!). The description was too dang good. We couldn't stop laughing about it. I told him that should be his new motto about himself. It's the little things, isn't it?

Comments

• SterlionSterlion Posts: 37Moderator Moderator
    25 Likes 10 Comments 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    That’s great haha. Having a sense of humor definitely makes life better. Even if I make some people uncomfortable sometimes. 
  • BrookeUBrookeU Posts: 108Moderator Moderator
    @Sterlion, my brother has been doing stand-up comedy lately, with a lot of his content making humor out of his life with SCI. I haven't seen him perform, but I'm sure that a lot of people who have aren't sure if they're "allowed" to laugh!
    @BrookeU I’m fine with them laughing, it’s when they want to make their own jokes that makes me want to say “hey, chill” 😅
  • Monica.TMonica.T Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    Having a sense of humor makes life's moments more fun. I once said to my son "Good thing you're on wheels 'cause this sure is an emotional roller-coaster".
  • BrookeUBrookeU Posts: 108Moderator Moderator
    @Sterlion, definitely! It's absolutely one of those "it's only okay if you're the person experiencing it" kind of things. Can't cross that line!
    @Monica.T
    Haha "emotional rollercoaster". I'm going to have to use that one.