Sleep issues? Try U-Dream. The ONLY thing that has worked for my husband.

Hey guys! Brooke here.

When my mother who is a natural health practitioner recommended this sleep aid product I was skeptical. My husband who is a c4 quadriplegic has so many sleep issues. He has trouble falling asleep, wakes up in the night and has trouble getting back to sleep, and has a whole crap load of spasms throughout the night that keep him up. Needless to say, a few hours of uninterrupted restful sleep is few and far between (or should I say WAS few and far between) 

My aunt who has neurological issues herself had found out about them through a friend and was raving about them to my mom so my mom was intrigued. She bought some for us and the first time my husband tried it he SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. 

we were ecstatic . Not only did they help him fall asleep, but something in them actually helped to calm his whole body and relieve him of his spasms. I know it sounds too good to be true but it really isn’t. They work. And they’re 100% natural and non addictive. We went through what my mom bought us and when we went to buy some more, realized everyone else had found out about them and their effectiveness as well-  so they were back ordered at nearly every store and online. We were crushed. And when he stopped taking them for the few weeks they weren’t available, he went back to having little to no sleep 

finally they came back into stock and we bought as much as we could. 

If you have sleep issues I encourage you to try this stuff. I’m not exaggerating when I say they’re literally life changing. Please feel free to comment below if you have tried them or have any questions. - Brooke (WAGS of SCI) 

Your WAGS of SCI
(Elena and Brooke)

Comments

• WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 212Moderator Moderator
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Answer
    Another thing to add to this- my husband had tried everything natural before hand. Valarian, melatonin... pretty much every other natural sleep aid we could find and nothing compared to this. He didn’t want to start on prescription sleep aids because of their addictive quality. 
    Your WAGS of SCI
    (Elena and Brooke)