Workouts for busy Quad and Para Wives

WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 338Moderator Moderator
100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Answer
Hey all! We wanted to start a thread about your ideas and tricks for workouts that can be done quickly and efficiently.

As Quad and Para wives, we often forget about getting our own workouts in. However, we find that keeping fit and strong is IMPERATIVE to being a good caregiver. How can you help someone else if you're out of shape or feeling less than at the top of your game?

There are many cool workout ideas you can do in a short amount of time for the max amount of benefit. We love Nike Training Club the App as it is 100% FREE and has short guided video workouts all available via the app.

What workouts do you do? What apps do you use? How do you balance your time to allow yourself a good workout? Any tips and tricks would be appreciated! 
Your WAGS of SCI
(Elena and Brooke)

Comments

• WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 338Moderator Moderator
    We now have a 100% private WORKOUT GROUP on our Facebook groups tabs! This is an area where you can post your daily workouts and meal plans. You can also share any motivational tips, and things that work for you to get in your workouts in a short time! Visit our page on facebook and see the "groups" tab!
    Your WAGS of SCI
    (Elena and Brooke)
  • nightqueen1nightqueen1 Posts: 11Member
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper
    All functional exercises work well - any crossfit exercise. They're all designed to move the body functionally and assist with daily actives. My crossfit classes have helped me so much!
  • WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 338Moderator Moderator
    Just began the Beach Body workout series! another WAG of SCI (Alexa Ritchie) is a BeachBody coach and her body is BANGIN! I decided after I viewed some of her workout videos that I would give it a try. The workouts are all on their "On Demand" app so you can do them at home or at the gym. I am excited to give this a try and get myself in better shape! Plus, I love the fact that I am supporting another WAG of SCI with her work hustle! - Brooke
    Your WAGS of SCI
    (Elena and Brooke)