Do YOU know what to do in case of a FIRE/ NATURAL DISSASTER...

WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 280Moderator Moderator
100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Answer
Hey guys & gals....

Brooke and I were talking about what we would do to save our partners in case of a natural disaster and we were also wondering if you have a plan?

In all honesty, I have no idea what the right protocol would be to get myself, our two dogs and my boyfriend Dan out of a burning building safely...well not until now. Let's start a discussion and have some conversation aroung what we would do. All and any thoughts are welcome. 

For example: placing a table over your partner or dragging them into a door frame in case of an earthquake...but then what? I don't think I would be able to run out of a burning building without my partner, but I have been informed that that is exactly what you have to do. You must run out as quickly as possible to let the firefighters know that your partner is inside...if we don't tell them, they will never know. Also-they will run in and save our partners first because they are bound to the bed etc...

Let me know your plan, maybe I can pick up some tips and tricks to save some lives here. 

Thanks so much guys and stay safe,

Elena
Your WAGS of SCI
(Elena and Brooke)