Post your questions or concerns about COVID-19 on Reeve Connect for our Information Specialists and experts to address here.
Reeve Foundation Forum Rules
1. No Spam
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content.
Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
2. Do not post copyright-infringing material
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
4. Do not cross post questions
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
5. Remain respectful of other members at all times
All posts should be professional and courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
General Forum Questions
What happens if I break a rule?
If you break a rule, then you will either be warned or banned. A ban of your user account may either be temporary or permanent.
The administrators and moderators also have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they see necessary, without prior warning.
What happens if I see a thread/post which has broken a rule?
Please report the thread/post to the moderators or admin.
All moderator applicants must be a member for at least 90 days (3 months) and have at least 100 posts.
You must be active in the individual forums you wish to moderate and regularly create and respond to threads in those forums.
You must also maintain a working knowledge of the subject matter.
Please be aware that applying to be a moderator does not guarantee acceptance and that moderators will only be appointed when needed.
Current moderators and administrators will review applications and decide if the applicant fits the desired post. Administrators have the final say and we reserve to right to refuse applicants with or without cause.
In Order To Apply To Be A Moderator You Must be:
- a forum regular
- have been at the forum for over 3 months
- have a positive presence
- be proactive
- knowledgeable in the Forums they would like to moderate.
- polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
- visit the forum each day, actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
- take an active part in discussions between Moderators relating to the running of the forum.
- help to keep unsuitable content out of the forums as much as possible.