Queer Eye episode features man with SCI

BrookeUBrookeU ModeratorPosts: 176Moderator Moderator
100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Likes Photogenic
Any Queer Eye fans on here already flying through season 4 like me? If you haven't watched the show before, you might want to hop on Netflix and check out episode 2 of season 4. The SCI community is getting some representation from Wes Hamilton, who acquired SCI due to being shot at the age of 24. I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on the episode—how the Fab 5 handled everything, Wes' outlook on everything...whatever you want to share!

Comments

• ambercollieambercollie Moderator Posts: 71Moderator Moderator
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    @BrookeU I love the show queer eye they really do more than a make over! I saw that episode and Wes Hamilton has a great outlook on life and Big smile to match! Meeting the guy who shot him, Wow!
    I thought he represented SCI in a very positive way.
    Side note; didn't like the haircut they did though should of left longer hair, shorter beard. Hahaha but I'm no stylist haha 
  • BrookeUBrookeU Moderator Posts: 176Moderator Moderator
    100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Likes Photogenic
    @ambercollie It really is so much more than a regular makeover show! I’ve cried multiple times watching the series. I’m glad for Wes that he’s able to have the outlook he does, but I know it’s not the case for some. The new look had Drake vibes for sure!
  • ambercollieambercollie Moderator Posts: 71Moderator Moderator
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    @BrookeU I'm probably just way out of style! Ha
    Love the show!