Scott's Driving System

ZcollieZcollie Posts: 193Moderator Moderator
100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Likes Name Dropper
edited October 19 in Traveling Together
I am a c4 quad and have been in a chair for almost 10 years. Last week I officially got my adaptive car delivered to my house so I can start driving. It is so amazing and was completely paid for by department of rehab. For those of you on here that drive with a Scott's System how do you like it? Any tips or tricks for me. My hand controls are very sensitive so I am trying to get used to it, but I know that will change with practice. Does anyone drive and struggle with spasms? I have pretty crazy spasms sometimes and I am worried of spasming while I am driving. 
Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. -SONIA RICOTTI

Comments

• WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 328Moderator Moderator
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Answer
    @Zcollie
    So happy for you! Do you have a link to any videos you have done showing what its like?? I saw one photo on instagram but video. It would be helpful as Im super interested in seeing how it works and looks! - Brooke 
    Your WAGS of SCI
    (Elena and Brooke)
  • ZcollieZcollie Posts: 193Moderator Moderator
    100 Comments 25 Awesomes 25 Likes Name Dropper
    @WAGSofSCI Thank you! I am so excited and happy! Yes, I will be making a video of how I use everything and me driving it in the next week or two. (: 
    Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. -SONIA RICOTTI