Help! Looking for a doctor for my husband — Reeve Connect
Reeve en Español
Comunidad de información y apoyo para las personas que viven con parálisis y sus cuidadores en español.

Help! Looking for a doctor for my husband

odd2see1994 Member Posts: 1
Hi all!  Hoping someone can help me!  My husband is 47 years old and has Anterior Artery Syndrome which has left him paralyzed from the age of 5.  Getting older has taken a toll on him and I am trying to find a doctor in our area that has dealt with people with paralysis.  I was told to look at Neurologists.  But I want someone who is familiar with SCIs.  I have looked for hours online.  Does anyone know of a website that could help me?  Thanks very very much. I want to keep my husband as healthy as he can be for as long as he can be!