Free Webinar from the Center for Medicare Advocacy on Wed. April 22, 2020 from 3-4:30 pm
The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Paralysis Resource Center is proud to offer a free webinar from the Center for Medicare Advocacy on Wed. April 22, 2020 from 3-4:30 pm.
Medicare: 1) An Overview of COVID-19 Coverage-Related Updates, and 2) Durable Medical Equipment Coverage and Case Studies to Obtain Equipment
Join us for a webinar that explores Medicare issues and addresses your questions about:
1) An overview of changes to Medicare coverage during the COVID-19 emergency, including expansions in telehealth coverage and remote patient monitoring, removal of physician referral requirements, and more flexibility in obtaining prescription medications,
2) The Medicare process to obtain durable medical equipment, during and outside a public health emergency:
· Medicare rules and requirements;
· Case studies to illustrate the process and tips to ensure safe, efficient, and effective success; and
· Policy discussions to explore DME that Medicare currently does not cover, but should cover in the future.
The presentation will be from 3-4:30PM EDT, 60 minutes for presentation, 30 minutes for questions and further community discussion
Attorneys David Lipschutz and Kathy Holt, Center for Medicare Advocacy Associate Directors
To sign up for the free webinar, please go to: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8196848596195040270