Celebrating a Decade of Hard Work and Perseverance! — Reeve Connect
Reeve Connect will be shut down on October 31, 2021, while we reimagine and refresh our community forum. Thank you for making Reeve Connect a place where all people living with paralysis come to share their stories, tips, and engage in lively discussions. Stay connected with Reeve as we explore new community platforms and bring you an updated site that will be easier to navigate and accessible for all people living with paralysis. You can follow the Reeve Foundation on social media and sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news on our initiatives and programs.

Read more

Celebrating a Decade of Hard Work and Perseverance!

Zcollie
Zcollie Moderator Posts: 239 Moderator
100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Anniversary
This past May 31st, 2020 marked 10 years since I became a quadriplegic at 15 years old. I have learned and grown SO much in these past 10 years. I could never imagine being where I am now if my accident never happened. I am grateful for the experiences, accomplishments, and doors that have opened to me because of my SCI. Check out these 2 videos below. The first one is a video of pictures of my life these past 10 years and the second one is me doing a podcast with my best friend and the person who saved my life the day of my accident. 

Video 1: 

Video 2: 
Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. -SONIA RICOTTI

Comments