Volunteer Opportunity For College Students — Reeve Connect
Reeve Connect will be shut down on October 31, 2021, while we reimagine and refresh our community forum. Thank you for making Reeve Connect a place where all people living with paralysis come to share their stories, tips, and engage in lively discussions. Stay connected with Reeve as we explore new community platforms and bring you an updated site that will be easier to navigate and accessible for all people living with paralysis. You can follow the Reeve Foundation on social media and sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news on our initiatives and programs.

Read more

Volunteer Opportunity For College Students

ianmal3
ianmal3 Moderator Posts: 4 Moderator
Second Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

Are there any members of the SCI community that are currently in college/pursuing higher education or a recent graduate of college? If so, let's talk about it! My name is Ian and I am currently searching for 5-10 scholars with SCI who want to give back to the paralysis community. I am currently a junior at the University of Miami and I want to use my personal experience to help other people just like myself achieve their goals and attend college. With that being said, I am in the process of creating a peer-mentoring service to help better prepare high schoolers living with paralysis transition to college. As I mentioned previously, I am currently searching for 5-10 scholars with SCI who want to serve as peer-mentors! Please spread the word to other ambitious SCI survivors that are currently in college/pursuing higher about this opportunity to volunteer and give back! If you have any questions please message me on Facebook or find me on Instagram @ianmalesiewski34

- Ian Malesiewski