In need of a Virtual Mentor for young kids or young adults that are 4 and up that are verbal? — Reeve Connect
Reeve en Español
Comunidad de información y apoyo para las personas que viven con parálisis y sus cuidadores en español.
COVID-19 Vaccine Survey
Please take this short survey about the COVID-19 vaccine and the paralysis community, which will help us advocate and educate others about the vaccine. This is a voluntary survey.

In need of a Virtual Mentor for young kids or young adults that are 4 and up that are verbal?

am Kate Lobdell, 29 years old. I live in Lafayette LA. Anybody have young kids or young adults in need of a virtual mentor /friend due to COVID? Y'all came to the right place! I am a virtual mentor for ages 4 and up via Zoom. I mentor in basic reading, basic writing, basic math, emotional regulations, just being a friend to talk to and so that parents can get a break. I am also mentoring siblings and doing play sessions with very young kids ages 2-3. Sessions are 30 minutes, $5 per session. If you are interested and want to book a parent/relative interview, let me know. You can text me at (337)780-6836 or email me at [email protected] I do business through RedOaks TreeHouse. I take special needs or not!!! Parent Interviews are $5 also.