Benefits of exercise and Spinal Cord Injury
Hello below is an article I found online in regards to the benefits of exercise and Spinal Cord Injury.
- if you have a spinal cord injury (SCI), you can and should be physically active.
- Your health will benefit from regular exercise after SCI.
- Your exercise program should include three parts: stretching, aerobic exercise, and strength training.
- Setting goals, recognizing potential barriers, being prepared, and learning about resources can help you have a successful exercise program.
- With so many options, you can find an exercise program that is right for you.
1 · Share on Twitter