Opportunity with Google: User research study with $50 gift for participants. — Reeve Connect
Reeve Connect will be shut down on October 31, 2021, while we reimagine and refresh our community forum. Thank you for making Reeve Connect a place where all people living with paralysis come to share their stories, tips, and engage in lively discussions. Stay connected with Reeve as we explore new community platforms and bring you an updated site that will be easier to navigate and accessible for all people living with paralysis. You can follow the Reeve Foundation on social media and sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news on our initiatives and programs.

Read more

Opportunity with Google: User research study with $50 gift for participants.

Hey everyone!

I'm Allen, a product manager at Google focused on making our products more accessible. I did chat with Reeves mods before posting, but if you think this post belongs elsewhere please don't hesitate to let me know! I wanted to share a research opportunity for the Reeve's community to inform Google’s future development of assistive technology. We’re really excited for the opportunity to allow the Reeve's community to guide our work from an early stage!

All of the research is remote, and you’ll have the option to participate in a 30-minute survey or a phone/video interview.

You have to fill in the recruiting questionnaire (goo.gle/31ceqE4), and if you are selected as a good fit for the study, the research team will contact you to confirm the type of study/studies you’re interested in. After you complete the survey/studies, you’ll receive the thank you gift.

Unfortunately due to the sheer volume of responses, they can't individually email people who are not a good fit for the study. Sorry about that!

Participants who fill in the recruiting questionnaire (goo.gle/31ceqE4), are chosen for the study, and then complete it will receive a thank you gift worth $50.

Thank you!

-Allen