Looking for feedback on inclusive sportswear for people with upper limb impairment — Reeve Connect
Reeve en Español
Comunidad de información y apoyo para las personas que viven con parálisis y sus cuidadores en español.

Looking for feedback on inclusive sportswear for people with upper limb impairment

pjenn14
pjenn14 Member Posts: 2
Hi all, I'm looking for online feedback on results of my PhD on sportswear inclusion for people with an upper limb impairment or difference in the hand, arm, or shoulder. I've developed a concept to teach sportswear designers ways they can be more inclusive, but I want to make sure potential consumers agree this would benefit them! If you'd like to review and give comments, please click on the link below. It is for anyone with an upper limb impairment or difference who does sport or fitness; lives in the UK or US; and is age 18 or over. (deadline 5/31/21)

Feedback can be given here (please paste into your browser if link does not work): https://form.jotform.com/210413188187051

Thank you for your input! Any questions or concerns can be sent to Jenn at [email protected]