FREEDOM FLOW II - ENHANCING INDEPENDENCE AND MOBILITY

Greetings! I wanted to spread the word about a terrific product that is increasing people’s independence and mobility. It is called the Freedom Flow™ and it’s a wireless, rechargeable leg bag emptier. Unlike other emptiers it doesn’t require installation to any one chair or fixed location. In fact, this small, portable device goes with you. This product is improving quality of life, so I encourage you to take just a couple of minutes and visit our website, learn about the product, and see the customer testimonials and videos.

If you have any questions or comments for yourself or a loved one, feel free to post them here or you can reach me through our website at www.freedom-flow.com.

Thank you for reading my post.

Erik

Comments

• ambercollieambercollie Posts: 85Moderator Moderator
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    @Erik_T
    I just checked out the website. 
    I will pass info on to my son. The leg bag emptier he has was Life Changing but wireless!? Very Cool!
    PS the leg bag emptier system my son has used is called a
    JB-3
    I remember before we discovered there was anything like that available (for a quad) everything revolved around emptying that pee bag!
  • Erik_TErik_T Posts: 2Member
    First Comment
    Hi Amber,
    Thank you for posting your comments. I have actually been in touch with your son and we are in the process of getting him set up with a Freedom Flow! We appreciate your referral. Please be sure to let us know if there are any other friends or family we can reach out to.
    All The Best,
    Erik
    @Erik_T Yes! We are super excited to try this out!
    I've told a couple friends who's sons also wear leg bags. This is a life changer and one step closer to more independence! 
    Thank You!
  • WAGSofSCIWAGSofSCI Posts: 338Moderator Moderator
    100 Likes 100 Comments 25 Awesomes First Answer
    @Erik_T
     Thanks for posting this! - Brooke
    Your WAGS of SCI
    (Elena and Brooke)