Groups

New Groups

• My name is Garrison Redd I am a Moderator for Reeve Connect. I started this Group for individuals that have a passion for weightlifting. Whether you …
    5 discussions 4 members Most recent discussion: Advanced workout just posted by garrisonredd March 17
  • The WAGS of SCI (Wives And Girlfriends of Spinal Cord Injury) is a sisterhood and support group for women with partners who have sustained spinal cor…
    6 discussions 58 members Private Group
  • Safe area for the moderators to communicate with one another. 
    2 discussions 14 members Private Group
  • Everything UK 
    1 discussion 5 members Most recent discussion: Daily Ramble by suz March 17
  • Whether you sign up for the NYC marathon or Chicago marathon, host your own fundraising event or support a Team Reeve® participant, by locking arms w…
    0 discussions 3 members
  • We offer free mentoring to anyone seeking help. Our peer mentors will provide answers and support, share what they have learned, and help you overcom…
    2 discussions 23 members Private Group
  • Following a spinal cord injury, navigating your way through information and advice can be overwhelming. Here you can find answers to frequently asked…
    1 discussion 2 members Most recent discussion: RECOVERY TIME by Crucker February 26
  • Share experiences and tips for other parents.
    0 discussions 1 member
  • To be a caregiver, you need to have support, resources, and information to help navigate life with paralysis and care for your loved one